Tuesday 30 April 2019

Review: The Prodigal God

The Prodigal God The Prodigal God by Timothy J. Keller
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

To my shame, I've never really thought about the elder brother in the story of the prodigal son. I've thought about the younger son and, of course the father. But the older brother I've kind of ignored. If pushed, I think I would have said that the older brother, swayed by his father's argument, would probably have gone in and joined the party. I clearly wasn't paying attention to who it was Jesus was talking to!

The book is interesting and was worth reading but I got the point after the first chapter.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Currently Reading...

There is a widget in the sidebar that gives a link to what I am currently reading. This post has the same widget embedded and will be automa...

Popular Posts