Monday 17 January 2022

Annual Update

 Time for the annual update...

2022 Reading Challenge

2022 Reading Challenge
Mr Muir has read 4 books toward their goal of 50 books.
hide

I was pleased I made my target in last year's reading challenge, so I've left it the same this year. As always, too many distractions get in the way of reading, so it's as well I have this challenge to turn it into a game! For a summary of my reading in 2021, see Goodreads' My Year in Books.

New Year's resolution: cross-post more of my Goodreads reviews hear and on my social media accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Currently Reading...

There is a widget in the sidebar that gives a link to what I am currently reading. This post has the same widget embedded and will be automa...

Popular Posts