Friday 21 January 2022

Review: Burning Chrome by William Gibson

Burning ChromeBurning Chrome by William Gibson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A collection of short stories from the man who defined cyberpunk. Some (inevitably) were better than others. For example, I couldn’t quite get my head around “New Rose Hotel” but “The Winter Market” conjured up believable technology and the society it would create. The big surprise for me was “Johnny Mnemonic” an interesting short story that spawned a truly awful film; William Gibson deserves better from Hollywood.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Currently Reading...

There is a widget in the sidebar that gives a link to what I am currently reading. This post has the same widget embedded and will be automa...

Popular Posts