Wednesday 24 July 2019

Review: Jessica Jones, Vol. 1: Uncaged!

Jessica Jones, Vol. 1: Uncaged! Jessica Jones, Vol. 1: Uncaged! by Brian Michael Bendis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I had never read any Jessica Jones comics but I very much enjoyed the TV series. I was therefore very pleased to come across this volume of stories but the three star rating on this review indicates I was less pleased after I read it!

The story was confused (why was she hiding their child from Luke?) and the artwork was worse (at times, I couldn't tell who was who). Despite that, it was not so bad that I wouldn't give her another go if I find another Jessica Jones book.

Not exactly a ringing endorsement but the best I can do.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Currently Reading...

There is a widget in the sidebar that gives a link to what I am currently reading. This post has the same widget embedded and will be automa...

Popular Posts