Saturday 19 September 2020

Review: Girl with a Pearl Earring

Girl with a Pearl EarringGirl with a Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Slightly disappointing. Started off well but towards the end became a bit teenage soap opera. (He loves her but she loves him but he’s married and she is desired by nasty wicked man who wants his nasty wicked way with her... and let’s throw in a scheming child out to cause mischief out of petty vindictiveness...)

Having said that, I did enjoy it, mostly, and it made me want to find out more about Vermeer and see his paintings... and that’s a good thing!

View all my reviews

(Still reading... but haven't posted a review for a while.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Currently Reading...

There is a widget in the sidebar that gives a link to what I am currently reading. This post has the same widget embedded and will be automa...

Popular Posts