Sunday 3 January 2021

Goodreads Reading Challenge 2020

Didn't quite make it to target last year: 48 books read out of a target of 50. Was working on two books right up to the wire and finished one on January the first... In my defence, I started the year with a target of 40, upped it to 45 and then upped it again to 50, so I smashed my original target!

2020 Reading Challenge

2020 Reading Challenge
Mr Muir has read 1 book toward their goal of 40 books.
hide

Interestingly, I read more books but wrote fewer reviews than in 2019. I suppose that's the right way round but I'll try and do better this year.

2021 Reading Challenge

2021 Reading Challenge
Mr Muir has read 1 book toward their goal of 50 books.
hide
 
And here's the list of books I read... in case you are interested!

Mr Muir's bookshelf: read-in-2020

Where's My Cow?
it was amazing
tagged: read-in-2020
The One True Story: Daily Readings for Advent from Genesis to Jesus
it was amazing
A reading and a thought for every day in Advent. Often brought out details that had never thought about despite dealing with, what were often, well-known stories.
tagged: read-in-2020
Immortal Hulk Book One
really liked it
tagged: read-in-2020

goodreads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Currently Reading...

There is a widget in the sidebar that gives a link to what I am currently reading. This post has the same widget embedded and will be automa...

Popular Posts