Monday 1 March 2021

Review: Next

NextNext by Michael Crichton
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book had some potentially very interesting ideas at its heart... but it didn’t quite come together for me. Lots of unconnected stories although some (but not all) came together (in a way that seemed ridiculously tenuous) at the end. Scientists that behaved in a way that wasn’t just unethical but, frankly, unbelievably stupid... and yet appeared to be rewarded at the end. A lawyer that was supposed to be smart but acted in ways that were exceptionally dumb. And don’t get me started on the parrot.

Having said that, I enjoyed it... mostly.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Currently Reading...

There is a widget in the sidebar that gives a link to what I am currently reading. This post has the same widget embedded and will be automa...

Popular Posts