Sunday 8 January 2023

Annual Update 2023

 Two years in a row, I made my Reading Challenge target. Why break a winning streak? Once again, therefore, I have set myself a target of 50 books.

2023 Reading Challenge

2023 Reading Challenge
Mr Muir has read 1 book toward their goal of 50 books.
hide

For a summary of my reading in 2022, see Goodreads' My Year in Books.

New Year's resolution: (again, same as last year!) cross-post more of my Goodreads reviews hear and on my social media accounts. I will add: make some posts about the school's progress towards Gold accreditation in the Scottish Book Trust's Reading Schools initiative.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Currently Reading...

There is a widget in the sidebar that gives a link to what I am currently reading. This post has the same widget embedded and will be automa...

Popular Posts