Sunday 8 January 2023

Read This Year: 2023

 New year, and new challenges. This year, the school is going for Gold accreditation in the Scottish Book Trust's Reading Schools initiative, I have a "Currently Reading" poster on my door and will soon put the first book of the year on display. This is the page that the QR Code for "Read this year" will link to and the widget below should update automagically as the year progresses.

Mr Muir's bookshelf: read-in-2023

The Two Towers
really liked it
The first time I read this, I was so caught up by the Battle of Helm’s Deep that, when I reached the conclusion, I couldn’t believe I was less than half way through the trilogy. It felt so massive, so conclusive, I couldn’t believe it wa...
tagged: read-in-2023

goodreads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Currently Reading...

There is a widget in the sidebar that gives a link to what I am currently reading. This post has the same widget embedded and will be automa...

Popular Posts